Friday, August 21, 2009

New blog and cookbook to checkout!

Hello. I have come across a few new things this past week I wanted to share with my friends. The first one is a blog that my sister-in-law uses all the time for fun new recipes. The blog is sisterscafe.blogspot.com. If you are stumped for dinner ideas or what are good dinners to take to other people this is a great resource.
The Gathering of Friends Vol 1 / Cook Book
Also, while cruising the OC swap meet last Saturday my mom and I stumbled upon a cookbook that has been a hit in Utah. My mom and her friends can't get enough of them. My mom bought an entire box of them to take back to Utah to give as wedding gifts. My favorite part of it is all the pictures. (Yes, I am a visual learner. ) The pictures help you with flower arrangements, shopping lists, place settings and has many incredible recipes I can't wait to try!! I have a hard time finding an entire cookbook that I just love, I usually have a few favorites in the ones I have, this one is the exception. It is a gem. The title is " The Gathering of Friends". Authors, Michelle Huxtable, Alyse Christensen. It retails for $25. The website for more information is: thegatheringoffriends.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille - you haven't posted here for a while. Blogs are hard to keep up with arent they? (Thanks for commenting on my school bus blog by the way) The Wh Ward cookbooks are really beautiful. I love mine. Ernie didn't know about the project and I think his heart was melting when he saw my book and all of our names with the recipes.

    ReplyDelete