Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Job Jame!

Thank you for thinking of this. I am so happy that I have Camille's sugar cookie receipe!! Seriously! I can't believe that I didn't get that from her sooner. That will most definetly become a Christmas tradition in our family as well. I LOVE THOSE!! I know that Santa will too.

JoAnna must post her coffee cake receipe on here.

And Jamie, can you post your crock pot sweet tasting pork that you made that one time... with coke I think?? OH and your moms rolls??

Is Louisa a part of this?? Because if so she has to post her cinnamon rolls and the frosting!!! NOTHING HAS EVER COME CLOSE TO HER ROLLS!!!! I LOVE THEM.
I've heard that Brett's are pretty darn good too, but I've never had the pleasure.

I'm dying here thinking about all of this.

O.K. gotta run. I love you and again thanks for this!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment