Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank you!

What a brilliant and clever idea Jamie! Maybe you should get sick more often. J/K I really do hope you are feeling better. Thank you for inviting me and I am so excited to start writing down all of the recipes. All of you are amazing cooks and I can't wait to share new recipes I have learned too. I just emailed Brenda the other day asking for a recipe, and now we have this great outlet to share.
I agree with Terri, I definitely need the roll recipe from Jamie. Brenda also has a really good one she made for Thanksgiving so we need to post both of them. Trena, I have been thinking about those cookies you make with the snickers in them. Terri, you made some killer meatballs one of the many times you entertained us at your house with your delicious food. I am so glad to have JoAnna's bread recipe. Can't wait to try it!!!!!
This is going to be toooo much fun!!

Thanks all of you!!

Miss you and wish I was going to be in Utah with all of you in August, but my family is coming down here then on vacation and I didn't think it would be too nice to leave them. Have so much fun!!

Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment